Help Your Customers Refer Your Business with a Website
If your business hasn’t already made a splash in the online world, then it’s time to shine the spotlight on your company. Find out how to use your new website design to get more referrals from customers. Not only is a website crucial for helping your customers quickly and easily find out more information about you, but it’s a surefire way to help your customers refer your business to others. In this article, we will talk about tips to get more referrals from customers. As your customers refer their friends to your business, your site will assist you in closing the deal.
Thats Right! If you want to help your customers refer you more business, then you’ll need a website. While a great word-of-mouth recommendation from a loyal client can get you close to a new customer, a highly relevant website will convert these referrals into loyal clients.
As a business owner, you are doing quality work for your customers. As their friends and family see the work that you have done, they may ask who did the work. Chances are they will give their friends and family your business name instead of your phone number. This is why your website is so important. Most people are going to the internet to find your business, get your phone number, and to see your work.
Your website needs to provide visitors with highlights of the services you offer, an online portfolio, your contact information, and be easily found. In order to do this, you will need to come up with a strategy to welcome them to your site, give them the information they are looking for, and be visible when they search.
- This starts with your home page – Make sure your home page strikes the perfect blend between text and design; favor either one too strongly, and you risk turning off your readers.
- Fresh Content – You then need to set aside a page in your website devoted to fresh and relevant information about your industry. You can hire a writer to upload articles to this page, or use it as a blogging space. No matter what you do with it, this continuous stream of fresh content isn’t just crucial for getting your website visible on search engines it will keep your readers returning to your website. Studies have shown that frequent website visitors are more likely to purchase from you than one-time visitors!
- Create an online portfolio – Of all the items that convert referrals to customers, pictures, testimonials and videos of your work have the biggest impact on a consumer.
- Make your contact information easy to find – Most companies put their logo in the header of the site, and include their phone number.
- Help Them Buy Your Service – It is also a great idea to add a special, or internet coupon to add an extra incentive to do business with you right away.
Most importantly, you want to make sure that your website is visible on search engines, as this will help new clients find you. Hiring a SEO company is the best way to achieve this goal, as SEO requirements are in constant flux and tend to vary depending on which search engine you’re using.
Not convinced, find out 33 reasons why you need a website right now.